New JAC T9 Double Cab
MyRide invites you to experience the JAC T9 most advanced bakkie model from JAC.
With its imposing road presence, the T9 will spearhead JAC Motors’ pursuit of the rapidly expanding leisure-focused double-cab market and take its design cues from its third-generation international LCV platform. The T9 2.0L CTi will be available in four Lux and Super Lux derivatives with Sunroof options.
Dynamic turbo-diesel efficiency
JAC boasts a super-responsive:
- 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged, direct-injected, common-rail diesel engine featuring an intercooler and Electrical Variable Geometry Turbocharger (EVGT) delivers 125 kW at 3,600 rpm and 410 Nm available between 1,500 and 2,500 rpm, ensuring extraordinary everyday drivability.
- Transmission modes include Sport, Normal, Eco, and Snow for maximum efficiency and a relaxing driving experience.
- The 4×4 derivatives offer electronic part-time 4WD with low range and a rear diff lock for enhanced off-road capability.
- The T9 delivers remarkable fuel efficiency, and the 4×2 derivatives achieve an impressive average fuel consumption of 7.8 L/100 km (combined cycle), offering an approximate 1,000-kilometre driving range on its 76-litre tank.
- Braked Towing Mass: 3,500 kg, which is ideal for families towing heavy camping equipment when seeking adventurous outings.
In the pipeline and planned for 2024, there will be a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, BEV (Battery Electric Vehicle), and PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) models.
Modern lifestyle design
The T9’s unconventional and captivating design exudes contemporary appeal. Its muscular, bold, and imposing front end is defined by a prominent vertical chrome bar grille, which enhances its commanding road presence.
Also included are the following:
- Integrated LED daytime running lights,
- Xenon Headlamps and Fog Lamps
- The JAC badge, boldly embossed on the grille, further contributes to the T9’s overall arresting design.
- Stylish design, defined by neat creases and curves, complements its lifestyle aesthetics, adding to its striking appearance.
- Two-tone 18-inch alloy wheels with a floral-inspired design
- The distinctive LED tail light design enhances nighttime visibility while adding a touch of elegance to the rear profile.
- A high-strength steel birdcage body
- Multi-layer anti-collision beams
- Six airbags, which include a world-leading front centre airbag.
- Traction Control System (TCS), Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), and Hill-Start Hold Control (HHC)
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD),
- Brake Override System (BOS), Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA), and a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to ensure the safety of both drivers and passengers.
- Remote Keyless Entry,
- Central locking with speed-sensitive auto door locks,
- Two ISOFIX Child Restraint Anchor Points,
- Rear parking sensors and a reverse camera.
- The Super Lux also features front parking sensors, welcome lamps, fold-away side mirrors, and a handy and practical 360˚ view camera to ensure you know your surroundings on and off the road.
- Genuine leather sport seats
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Electronic Park Brake
- Auto-hold function
- The Super Lux derivatives additionally boast a power tilt-and-sliding sunroof, privacy glass, roof rails, rain-sensing windscreen wipers, heated front seats, an electrically adjustable passenger seat, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror for additional comfort.
- 7-inch multi-information instrument cluster, wireless charging, 220V and 12V accessory sockets, and USB ports (including a USB-C port) in the front and rear ensure you stay informed and connected on the road.
- State-of-the-art 10.4-inch touchscreen entertainment system with Bluetooth and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto smartphone connectivity, which is very user-friendly. You can view all the vehicle settings, vehicle health information, 360˚ View Camera, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, and many more features.
The T9’s independent double-wishbone front suspension with coil springs provides superior handling, drivability, and passenger comfort. This configuration minimises body roll, enhancing stability, especially in challenging off-road situations and under heavy loads.
The T9 4×4 derivatives feature:
- BorgWarner’s dependable ESOF electronically-controlled part-time four-wheel-drive system
- Up to 80 km/h, drivers can transition between two-wheel drive (2H) and four-wheel drive (4H) with a centre console dial switch for extra traction on slippery surfaces.
JAC T9 pricing
The suggested retail prices of the T9 line-up (VAT included) are:
- T9 2.0L CTi 4×2 Lux: From R529,900
- T9 2.0L CTi 4×2 Super Lux: From R579,900
- T9 2.0L CTi 4×4 Lux: From R599,900
- T9 2.0L CTi 4×4 Super Lux: From R649,900
Warranty and Service Cover
The service plan and warranty include:
- Comprehensive 5-year/100,000 km manufacturer’s warranty
- 5-year/100,000 km service plan
- 24-hour roadside assistance programme.
- Service intervals are scheduled every 10,000 km.
The T9 is available in the following colors:
- Star Grey
- Metallic Grey
Contact MyRide JAC today and be one of the first to own and experience the new T9. Our dealerships are located in Weskus and Paarl, Western Cape.